This week’s Memory Jogger, submitted by the Fulton County Historical Society, pictures the West End Restaurant that was located on Lincoln Way West in McConnellsburg. The restaurant was operated by Bess Harris Cooper. It had previously been the home of Rev. Grove, who was minister at the adjoining United Presbyterian Church, which was used from 1886 to 1938. During the 1950s the restaurant was known as the White Swan and was operated by Mary Culler. Today both buildings are the site of a parking lot adjoining Antietam Iron Works, which has housed the Sagner Sewing Factory, Ott Brothers Farm Equipment and Mc- Clain Ford Garage.