003p2.jpg
The Odd Fellows began utilizing the second floor of this old general store back in 1871 when A.Z. Hamilton, MD, took over the role of first noble grand of Lodge #773. The brotherhood notes when N.G. Cunningham's General Store was still in operation back in the early 1900s, the brotherhood would hold meetings upstairs while their wives would perform their weekly shopping downstairs. 003p2.jpg