007p1.jpg
No one was at home when this house trailer at 21 Gerald Circle, Buchanan Trail East, recently rented to Emily Norris and owned by Gerald L. Smith, was totally destroyed by fire last Thursday afternoon. McConnellsburg Volunteer Fire Co. Chief Pete Lynch said a small dog that knocked a lamp onto a couch was the probable cause. The dog died in the fire. Lynch said it took 15 minutes to bring the fire under control. Fire companies from Hustontown, Needmore and MMP&W provided assistance at the fire scene. 007p1.jpg