Service Held At Restored White Church
The McConnellsburg United Presbyterian Church men’s quartet performs Sunday during the church’s annual service held each year in the White Church at Union Cemetery south of McConnellsburg. This year’s service marked the completion of an interior restoration of the church that was built in 1879. Pictured, from left, are Harvey Kneas, Steve Walker, Stanley Kerlin and Wayne MacDonald, restoration project manager.
PHOTO BY BRONWEN CULLEN
Return to top