Pa. Man Electrocuted Hooking Up Power To House
FORKSVILLE, Pa. (AP) – A northeastern Pennsylvania man who was trying to hook up power to his summer home has died after being electrocuted.
State police say 48-yearold Michael Joseph Serino died Saturday at his seasonal residence in Elkland Township, Sullivan County.
Police say Serino had used a makeshift ladder to climb an electrical pole when he made contact with an energized power line.
Police say Serino was electrocuted and fell about 30 feet to the ground.
Serino was a construction contractor from West Pittston.